Animal performance and feed efficiency benefit from good quality pellets. The better the pellet, the better the performance. Reduced waste, less segregation in the feed, improved palatability and shorter eating periods-all of these feed pellet merits are brought by feed pellet mill. Victor Pellet Mill is a reliable feed mill manufacturer and supplier, which is offering a wide range of feed making equipment including diesel feed equipment, electric feed machinery and ring die feed pellet mill. We also supply complete feed production line and have many successful feed mill plant project around the world. Feel free to contact us if you would like to know more about our equipment.
Raw materials for making dairy cattle feed pellets
1. Cereals: maize, barley, oat, wheat, triticale, rye and sorghum
2. Seed from oleaginous crops: soy, flax, and sunflower
3. Seed from legumes: broad beans, field bean and protein pea
4. Forage: flours of permitted forage essences
5. Dried beet pulp.
Furthermore, the following substances can be used as appetizers in feed pellets:
1. Carob-bean, up to a maximum of 3%;
2. Molasses, up to a maximum of 3%.
Note: for animals in lactation, dry animals, and heifers from the sixth month of pregnancy, maximum daily amount of feed pellets is 2 kg/head/day.
Equipment for making cattle feed pellets
Machinery and equipment to make cattle feed required in the cattle feed pellet production line are as following.
1.Tank( or other containers ) for raw and auxiliary materials storage
2. Feed hammer mill(feed pellet grinder) for grinding the raw materials to feed powder.
3. Feed pellet blender( feed pellet mixing machine) used to mixing powdered materials to improve the uniformity of the ingredients.
4. Feed pellet mill(feed pelletizer) is the main equipment for making the cattle feed pellets. For cattle feed mill, we supply flat die feed pellet mill design better for home use and ring die feed pellet mill design for cattle feed factory. If you plan to buy a cattle feed pellet mill, you can tell us your capacity requirement, then our salesman will give you a good recommendation.
6. Feed pellet cooler is used to cool the hot and moisture feed pellets(if your production capacity per day is not so much, you will not need this pellet cooler, just dry the pellets in the sun is OK.)
7. Feed pellets screening and grading machine is used to remove the fines and grade the pellets, which is the preparation for packaging.
8. Feed pellet weighing and packaging machine is used to weigh and pack the pellets in the uniformity(If making cattle feed pellets for your own farm, you can choose to store the pellets in a dry container instead of buying a packing machine, while for an automatic feed pellet plant, the weight and packing machine is necessary.)
9. Other auxiliary machines( conveyor, lifter, etc. Usually used in an automatic cattle feed pellet line)