large commercial pellet mill is generally ring die type feed pellet mill because of its large capacity. It is usually used for industrial or commercial purposes, for example, investors who want to make pellets for sale or demand for large quantity would prefer ring die pellet mill
commerical feed pellet mill is ring die type poultry feed mill machinery. It is widely used in pellets making industry and large pellets production line. commercial feed pellet mill has a wide cylindrical shape and the die is vertical. Due to its high cost and big size, it is not as common as the flat die pellet mill. Ring die pellet mill is usually for making pellets business and other commercial purposes. Like industrial sawdust pellet mill, our commercial feed pellet mill is known for its high quality, large capacity, low noise, low power consumption, high efficiency and stable running.
Application Raw Materials For Commercial Pellet Mill
1) Cereals:soybean, soybean meal , maize,corn, corn flour , grain,sorghum,wheat flour etc;
2) Coarse fiber: crop stalks (corn stalk, sorghum stalk, cotton stalk, rape stalk, peanut seedling, sunflower stalk), chaff, grass, grass meal, alfalfa, wheat bran, rice husk, grass, groundnut shell, cotton seed shell etc;
3) Additives: molasses, vegetable oil, Amino acid, bone meal, vitamin,etc;
Generally, the raw materials for ring die pellet making machine are cereals(100%) or cereals(60-80%) and coarse fiber(20-40%).
Why Pelleted Feed Good for Poultry?
Pelletizing is a key process to the production of high quality poultry feeds as it ensures that the feed formulation with rich nutrition and in the correct quantities for poultry. Each bite of a pellet made by our ring die poultry feed pellet machine will have the same quality to improve the animal performance.
★ Improved animal performance
★ Decreased feed wastage
★ Reduced selective feeding
★ Destruction of deleterious organisms
Features of Commercial Feed Pellet Mill
- The pelletizing chamber temperatue of the industrial pellet mill is controlled at 90°C by utilizing aerodynamics technology, so that the machine can operate continuously.
- There is a timing feeder to control the feeding amount in order to reduce material blockage.
- The machine body of ring die pellet mill is more durable to use than those from many other suppliers because it is made from ductile iron.
- It is driven by high precision gears.
- Users do not have to stop the pellet machine to lubricate it.
- This type of commercial pellet mill is controlled by PLC system, which makes it convenient to operate and saves labor cost.
- The power consumption is 30% less than those from other manufacturers.
- All the transmission parts of the pellet mill adopt high quality imported bearings and oil seals to guarantee high efficiency transmission, stability and low noise.
Working Principle of Commercial Feed Pellet Mill
The material is put into the screw feeder which can be easily adjusted for the feeding speed and getting proper material flow. After this, the material goes into a conditioner where hot steam can provide favorable conditioning. Then, the material temperature is maintained about 64-85 °C and moisture between 14-16% before entering the pressing chamber. In the pressing chamber, materials will naturally be compressed into pellet form through the die holes under the high pressure of rollers.
Specification of Commercial Pellet Mill For Sale
die inner diameter
|HMK-320||2–3 t/h||37 kw||0.75 kw||2.2 kw||320 mm||1.5–8mm|
|HMK-350||3–4 t/h||55 kw||0.75 kw||2.2 kw||350 mm||1.5–8mm|
|HMK-400||4–5 t/h||75 kw||1.5 kw||2.2 kw||400 mm||1.5–8mm|
|HMK-420||5–7 t/h||90 kw||1.5 kw||5.5 kw||420 mm||1.5–8mm|