Animal performance and feed efficiency benefit from good quality pellets. The better the pellet, the better the performance. Reduced waste, less segregation in the feed, improved palatability and shorter eating periods-all of these feed pellet merits are brought by feed pellet mill. victor machinery is a reliable feed mill manufacturer and supplier, which is offering a wide range of feed making equipment including diesel feed equipment, electric feed machinery.
Brief production process of making chicken feed pellets for layers
1. Crushing: crush raw materials by hammer mill type feed crusher to get fine grinded ingredients.
2. Mixing：all of the ingredients are mixed in a feed pellet blender for a period of time to get a uniform mix. Then a moist, cohesive mash was obtained at end of the final mixing.
3. Pelletizing: after mixing, the mash was delivered to the pellet mill feeder
Raw materials for making chicken feed for layers
1. Cereals: maize, barley, oat, wheat, triticale, rye and sorghum
2. Seed from oleaginous crops: soy, flax, and sunflower
3. Seed from legumes: broad beans, field bean and protein pea
4. Forage: flours of permitted forage essences
5. Dried beet pulp.
Furthermore, the following substances can be used as appetizers in feed pellets:
1. Carob-bean, up to a maximum of 3%;
2. Molasses, up to a maximum of 3%.
Note: for animals in lactation, dry animals, and heifers from the sixth month of pregnancy, maximum daily amount of feed pellets is 2 kg/head/day.