industrial pellet mill for sale has a wide cylindrical shape die and is mounted vertically. this big industrial feed pellet mill consists of feeding device, hardening and tempering device, conditioner device, press chamber transmission system, overload protection and electric control system. this ring die type industrial pellet mill is widely adopted in most large scale feed pellet production,like commerical feed production plant,big poultry farm,commerical feed production factory etc. what is more this industrial pellet making machine is equipped with conditioner whic can produce feed pellets with smooth surface and high palatability.
this industrial feed pellet machine can be used for pelletizing corn stalk, bean stalk, flower sapling, sweet potato wine, clover grass, rape straw, etc. into the fodders for cattle, pig, cow, sheep, rabbit, chicken, duck, fish, etc. This ring die feed machine is the preferred equipment for making fodder in the large-middle feed factories and every livestock farm. This ring die industrial feed pellet mill can pelletize various kinds of materials for livestock feed, aquatic feed, pet food, grass powder and so on.
Advantages of Industrial Use Feed Pellet Machine
- The all-stainless steel feeder, configured with original import frequency converter to control, feed evenly and accurately.
- The all-stainless steel modulator, guaranteeing the efficient contact between the steam and the fodder, is configured with access hole with opening door to be cleaned and maintained easily.
- Double-motor drive. The high strength SPB narrow V-belt drive transmit stably and reliably with low noise.
- The industrial pellet feed machine is configured with many kinds of ring dies with different aperture diameters in a range of 1.5mm to 12 mm and compression ratio for different requires of different clients.
- The ring die of industrial feed machine with quick-release coupling can reduce the time of replacing the ring die to improve the production efficiency.
- The modulator with major diameter is equipped for ripping the material fully to make the material smoother and make the pellet hardness more proper. The briquetting ratio can reach 98%. Also the abrasion to the machine can reduce to the lowest.
- Our feed pelletizing solutions feature great flexibility. According to different feed types, different output configuration can be customized. There are great after-service and pelletizing solutions. If you are intended to start your business to make feed pellets in small or large scale, please do not hesitate to contact us for details.
- Feeder spindle, screw, sleeve, paddle are 304 stainless steel.
- Feeding motor we choose internation standard motor,the quality should be slightly better than the Motor ,the motor noise lower, the operating current is more stable Overload capacity stronger!
- Conditioner motor pulley using high strength cast steel black pulley, higher strength, higher precision, higher strength after heat treatment, more wear-resistant, longer service life, pulley balancing experiments run more smoothly, using a locking sleeve Installation, installation and removal convenient and time-saving, and will not cause damage to the pulley!
- Conditioner spindle, paddle, bolt ,wall tube are 304 stainless steel
Structure and Operation of Industrial Feed Pellet Mill
The industrial pellet mill is mainly composed of feeder, modulator, pelleting machine, lubrication system etc. The operation procedure requires the degree of the material mixed with powder should be not over 15 %. The material enters into the feeding auger through the stock bin. By adjusting the step-less speed regulating motor to change the speed, the material can flow moderately. Then the tempering begins through the paddle agitator mixing with the steam. After the tempering, the temperature of the material can be 64℃ to 84℃, and the humidity can be 14% to 16%. At last, the material enters into the pressing box to be pelletized through the chute.
Specification of Industrial Pellet Mill
die inner diameter
|HMK-320||2–3 t/h||37 kw||0.75 kw||2.2 kw||320 mm||1.5–8mm|
|HMK-350||3–4 t/h||55 kw||0.75 kw||2.2 kw||350 mm||1.5–8mm|
|HMK-400||4–5 t/h||75 kw||1.5 kw||2.2 kw||400 mm||1.5–8mm|
|HMK-420||5–7 t/h||90 kw||1.5 kw||5.5 kw||420 mm||1.5–8mm|