Premix mash feed production line or mash feed manufacturing plant always adopt paddle mixer, ribbon mixer or feed mixer, batch bins. The chain driving and rigidity and design ensure long time operation without trouble. Feed mixer is widely used in compound feed plant, premix feed plant, feed machinery, additives, food and flour plants, etc with the advantages of gentle mixing, no deviation, high mixing homogeneity, beautiful shape, low noise, no dust and environmental protection.
Cereals/ mash feed
Mash quality is assessed by the size and uniformity of its particles. A positive correlation between the increase in feed particle size and broiler growth has been demonstrated by several authors, including Nir on 0 to 3 week old chicks, and Lecierc on broilers between 22 to 39 days.
Good uniformity of particle size is essential because birds prefer bigger particles. Thus the dominant birds will quickly eat those bigger cereal particles, while the rest of the birds will eat the finer particles. However, particle selection seems to be balanced by the birds since the cereal/concentrate consumption ratio in free choice eating is very similar to that for the whole feed.
The improvement in performance with feed particle size and uniformity is explained by the lower energy output birds make when they ingest bigger particles. The number of pecks to eat one given feed amount is reduced when particle size increases.
mash feed features produced by mash feed plant as follows:
- It should give consistent output for which it is designed.
- In Grinding it should give desired texture with uniform grinding.
- In mixing it should give accurate mixing in shortest time.
- It should have provision of reliable magnetic separator.
- Ease of control in feeding of raw materials.
- All the machines should be of matching capacity.
- It should have minimum dust with good working conditions.
- It should consume minimum energy per ton of feed processed.
- Highly reliable with minimum breakdown.